Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Almost Birthday to Nick!



Birthday boy! Nick's 21! Yay! :)

So now that that formality is over with...
I woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, Grab my glasses, Im out the door, Im gonna hit this city...
wait thats not how my day went. Alexis and I woke up and got breakfast looking like total slobs I might add, and worked on homework all morning. And watch My Girl, I've never seen it before but gee is it sad. Then we ventured to Michael's for supplies for Alexis' 3d project and stopped to pick up an icecream cake for Nick. As seen above, it was delicious! Anyway yadda yadda yadda we ate dinner it was great, Nick drank his first beer, took his first shot. Looked like he grew up 20 years in one night as he stood at the bar drinking a beer, smoking a pipe and texting on his iPhone. Happy 21st Nick!


Anyway moving on to our outfits...


Couldn't decide which picture to put up, flash or no flash. So here are both.























Now I promised you all something epic...





What we look like on weekend mornings...



Ahh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment