Friday, February 19, 2010

New Haircut day!

Yeah yeah so we are a few days behind. But hey we have the pictures and they are going up now. Having to start finals now, thats just not my idea of fun but its happening. So things like the blog are kinda put on the back burner... sadly. So I (Stephanie) got a new haircut today. Its pretty short.


Yup we are classy kids.



Our lovely friend Alex joined us in on our photo shoot. And doesn't he look lovely...
I have to tell you all a story. So on the ride back from RUF, Nick was like you should feature Alex in your blog. And I say he is going to be in the blog, didnt you see us taking pictures. And he replies, well he doesnt have his own special picture in the blog, so you arent really featuring him anymore than you are featuring the bushes in the background of your other photos. And he continues, you dont say look how beautiful and fashionable those bushes are. So Alex is basically a bush. I think I did a bad job of re telling that story. But you get the point. And I would just like to say, Alex is more than a bush, and next time he will get his own photo in our blog since he always dresses well.






Ill leave you with that epic photo.

Love, Steph and Alexis

2 comments:

  1. patrick is hilarious in this photo to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, You guys did not do a blog on my birthday. How sad.

    ReplyDelete