Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If everyone told stories like Alexis...


Waiting for me to finish that sentence/ story from the heading... oh wait. I wont because thats how Alexis tells stories...

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday... You busy busy day.
We have some cute pictures for you today! It was a beautiful day outside today so we decided to go to J Christopher's for brunch! Man oh man was it delicious! We felt like tourists asking him to take our pictures, so before we handed him the camera Alexis gladly exclaimed 'its for our blog, we aren't tourists!' To which he said, 'good, you seemed to cool to be tourists'.




If that wasn't touristy enough for you, we went to the cemetery to take more pictures. Yep we took our blog pictures in the cemetery. Im just happy I wasn't wearing a skirt, I think some of the dead people got a nice view from Alexis and Katie. Ha ha. Wow this blog has Alexis written all over it. Thats totally something she would say.



Alright I guess I gave them a view too. Whoops.

Question of the day: Is breast feeding considered indecent exposure?

Thats all I have for you. Hope everyone in Savannah enjoyed this beautiful day! :)

Love, Steph and hypothetically Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment