Monday, February 8, 2010

A new challenger appears...

So here's the deal. There's a new fashionista in town and it's me. Nick. And I'm here to turn this scene upside down and sideways. Well maybe not. My guest appearances on this here fashion diary will be more so my futile attempts at fashion, and less my success stories at fashion. But what's an animation major to do? I try alright!?!

Anyways on to the lovely ladies that run this blog. Dear Stephanie and Alexis.

They both look rather remarkable today with their skirts and tights.

So just look at them. Such poise. Such taste. Such an awkward way that Stephanie is holding her hand... ha!

Now that the formalities of ladies first are out of the way, it's onto me.



Hot dang! Just look at the fashion limb I went out on today with this outfit. I mean rolled up pants with tall socks?? That's fashion forward if I ever saw it! Not to mention the cool canvas bag hanging over my shoulder.

Well that's it for my first appearance on this here shin dig. That's all folks! Until next time! Sayonara!

1 comment: