Friday, February 19, 2010

80s! WOO

The day started off as usual. Steph being ready, me being on the late side of life for class (don't worry we got there on time). After class was also normal. Went to Panera, as usual. Wait! There was a little abnormality at Panera . . . I got a breakfast sandwich!!! Woo, so good! I had forgotten how good those things are (we usually can't get up there before they run out of them, but we always ask). After that we went to take our picture at a great wall outside Katie's house. Oh yes, I suppose I should mention that we
had the great pleasure of working with Katie today :D Shout out to Katie for taking these awesome pictures! Back to the day. After taking some epic pictures, we had more class, then the race was on...we had to get to Goodwill, find outfits for he RUF sponsored 80s party, stop by the food store, get ready, and go. All in 3 hours! Oh yeah, and eat. We had a blast at the 80s dance. But first, pictures of the day outfits.
We are pretty intimidating right?

NOT! Ha Ha
This was a great shot, but it took us a little while to get situated on this fence, had to be there.

Rarrr! Steph is always so calm, cool and collect, I should take advise from her I think.

Here are our awesome 80s pics! Woo! I think you can tell we had fun.

Dancing!!!

Strike a pose!

Love as always,
Mostly Alexis and Steph.

1 comment: