Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lions and tigers and bears.. oh my!


Oh hello there!
So today was the first day without rain for like what feels like a million years (no exaggeration there). Stephanie, our fearless leader, suggested going to the zoo, well its not really a zoo to be honest we aren't too sure what its actually called. I think its called a wildlife refuge or something along those lines. But thats beside the point, the point being it was definitely the bomb.com! Yep I just said bomb.com, its totally gonna catch on again just you wait and see. Anyway man I like to ramble, sheesh. Main idea, its gorgeous, you should go. Its on the way to Tybee on the right hand side of the road. Go! I will be checking how many of you go, its also a good way for me to know how many of you are actually reading this, and if you aren't reading it, well I'm gonna take you to this zoo and feed you to the bison, no maybe the wolves. I've yet to decide.

Those are our outfits. To be honest, the adventure far out weighed the outfits today.
Ps. last night I almost ran over a opossum maybe thats why I felt the need to visit the wildlife this fine day. Guess we'll never know. But no matter the reason it was worth it.


Our friend Evan joined us. He thinks he's hot stuff, we aren't so sure.

Love, Steph and Alexis (who is sitting next to me laughing while I write this, so I guess thats contributing more than normal. ha ha)







1 comment:

  1. what! how the heak did evan make it on your snazzy fashion blog. he has no taste in clothes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete