Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We got mail!

Yep thats right we got mail. Stephanie got a lovely card from her grandparents with pictures from Christmas. And well in less exciting news Alexis got a letter from Reagan (her friend who is currently in Marine boot camp). Let me paint a little picture for you of how unexciting it was, Alexis opens her mailbox and starts screaming and jumping up and down. Pretty unexciting.
In other news, as we are waiting around for someone to take our picture for the day and we are eating a chocolate santa with peanut butter spread on it. And although Alexis says this is a joint effort, Stephanie is the one writing, meanwhile Alexis is feeding me pieces of her dessert. We are a sight.
Well now look who isn't here . . . you guessed it, Steph. So there. I do do work on this blog. Like put the pictures up, kinda an important part of the whole thing. So we started off really good, then things kinda went downhill. Mostly w
ith me laughing so hard. You'll see...


So we did good at first...then I kinda lost it. I'm thinking you'll be able to tell who I is after seeing these...

Yeah, told you.

Such poise, such grace, such an awkward way Alexis is holding her hand...Baaa hahaha. Sound familiar?

So Steph had her craziness too!


In the end we shaped up :D


Aren't we cute!

Love yall for going with this one :D

Alexis and Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment