Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing!!!!!!

Our day began by volunteering at Second Harvest Food Bank. It was great fun. As art students we had fun organizing the shelves of canned goods and drinks by size and color. So needless to say we looked quite grungy this mornin'. See for yourself.

Look at that action shot! Stelar work if I do say so myself.
AND THEN IT SNOWED! IN GEORGIA! Who woulda thought I'd move to the south and it would snow! Its a dream come true. Although there isn't quite enough to enjoy any of my favorite snow activities, such as snow balls, snow angles, snowmen... snow anything. I guess i could make a tiny tiny snowman, or make miniature snow angels with just my fingers. Heck I should do that. I don't think you understand how excited I am that it snowed. Heres my philosophy... Im not sure thats what you would call what I'm going to say, but it sounds snazzy so I'm gonna go with it... I dislike the cold, but if its snowing then Im totally okay with the cold. So this just makes all this cold whether we've been having sooo sooo worth it.

Yea thats right tried to catch snowflakes on our tongues, I ended up getting one in the eye. Whoops.



Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Glorious snow!

I heard first snow in 14 years! This is a historic event for all us new Savannahers. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :) :)

Love, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment