Saturday, February 13, 2010

Night Before Valentines Day . . .

Hey Kids,
So Alexis here, for once in our lives haha. I know it seems like I have been a slacker on this blog but I am here to tell you otherwise. So today was uneventful for me. But Steph went to some island about an hour away (don't remember which one). And she went shopping. I know, right. Without me. How could she do that? Oh well. I forgive her. Anyway. So here we are, the day before Valentines Day. We went to Jordi and Emily's apartment for some girl fun. Fondue, girls and music :D Yummy! So we stuffed ourselves with sweets, and had a great time. So here are our pictures and outfits from the little party. Well mine, Steph wore hers all day.

I think we did pretty well for the day. Please take note of Steph's matching shoes and belt.

Yay for fondue! It was so good. Fruit, cookies, marshmallows, and so, so, so, much more! Mmmm.

Till tomorrow haha,
Alexis and Steph, mostly Alexis, ok all me :D

1 comment:

  1. holy moly. I love. like LOOOOVE your pants Alexis babe. yikes, those might disappear someday?

    ReplyDelete