Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Make me a model!

Another day, another outfit. Such a stressful life to live under the watchful eye of fashion. I had a first hand experience with this today and it was intense. Let's back up for a moment and talk about how this is Nick writing this post, and I like to play dodgeball. It's an American past time and fun for all ages. But these two girls brought me to a fashion club meeting right after I had just finished dominating and let me just say, I didn't look pretty.

Even so, I walked out of that building with what essentially amounts to a modeling contract with SCAD because of the quick thinking and fashion prowess of mine.

Moving on, the two charming gals featured on this blog looks especially cute today. Both sporting to very popular "belt over everything else" technique and pulling it off in style. LITERALLY!

Here's a quick photo by the chilly waters of the pool. Probably around 35 degress or so but they stuck with it!

Then they met up with their young and also charming friend K-T who just so happened to have gone shopping and got some very cute pants and her outfit featured a scarf made by the girl herself. Look at how she blends right in with those tall gals!

Not only do Stephanie and Alexis like to break all the rules and play life by their own agenda, they also like to be really cold in the wintertime by jumping in a freezing pool! How did they miss that No Diving sign?? It's bold! and CAPS!

Well another eventful day under the belt. I'll keep y'all posted on my fashion modeling endeavors. Expect to hear more from me! Stephanie's fading fast so I'll end this little ditty.

Stay classy y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment