Thursday, February 4, 2010

And Alexis gives up...


Dear Diary,
See Alexis promised she would do this with me to make sure that I actually stuck with it, but she already gave up. Alright alright you caught me t
hats a big fat lie. She just got no sleep last night and didn't have the energy to get dressed up to
day, but she still looks cute. So don't giver her too mu
ch crap. I think she will make it up to us with a super nice outfit in the future. Hmm good idea Stephanie. Good idea. Lets hold her to that. Agree?

Alright so today our friend Lauren came to Bread Co
with us (oh shoot, I forgot all you non St.Louis people call it Panera) and looked very stylish if I do say so myself. The cashier even complimented her outfit. So hey we are featuring
her on our blog! Yay for Lauren!






I know the anticipation of Alexis' outfit has been killing you, so here it goes...
So enough about us. Its thursday thats means the weekend! Have a wonderful day!

Love, Steph


1 comment: