Monday, March 1, 2010

Yep...

So this was Sunday...yeah. As you can see, some of us (us being Alexis) were not so inspired to put normal clothes on today. Others, (Steph) did. End of story. Ok, so it was a long day and I was really tired and just didn't care what I looked like today! We all have those days...right? Well apparently not Steph. HA HA. So yes here we are in all our gloriousness. haha... Oh man.
Yep totally rocking the sweats and sneakers today, practically committing fashion suicide...just saying. But at least Steph looks cute :D

Aww, aren't we just the cutest things you have ever seen getting our mail? Yes we know we are cute you don't need to tell us :D
Then we started to get into it. And I guess when I say we, I mean I. Hmmm, Steph must have missed the strike a cute pose memo and got the look awkwardly down at the floor one... ah well :P Way to take one for the team Steph!

We would love you even more if you follow our blog everyday! :D haha
Steph and Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment