Thursday, March 18, 2010

Even though it's the same day, pretend it's different :D

Hello People!
So the other day was a great ski day! Had so much fun backcountry again (yes we went 2 times) :D Found some great powder too. Especially great for not having snowed in like 4 days! So that was good. Here are a few of my awesomely, radical, snow skiing capabilities :D And bonus I am not even sore! So WOO for that!

This is the powder I was talking about :D It was wonderful...

Yes even the awesome at skiing fall. This is the end of the the sequence the first picture is taken from...I was doing great till i fell. Luckily it is all fluffy powder and there were no injuries...ever :D
Me getting some air off a little jump :D Look at me go! I even landed it and didn't fall :D Be Proud.

Now we get to Steph...and she just looks great! I really like the color combo we got going on today. And I think the placement of the picture is key. The colors in the work of art she is leaning on really go nice with her outfit. What a great model pose we have as well. No weird hand placements like usual :P PS you can't see it, but the necklace Steph has on is really cool. It is one of my favs of hers.

Well that is all for now. Steph will be in Seaside all week, but I am home in Bryn Athyn now :D I have some big events this weekend, we'll see what I can pull off with my limited wardrobe I brought home for the 3 days I am home...wish me luck.

Love always,
Mostly Alexis (for now haha) and Steph

1 comment: