Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So we are behind...get over it :D

Hey Everyone!
So, so, so, sorry we have been slacking. Well really it is me (Alexis), because I am the one with access to a computer :D So here is from a few days a go like Monday-ish, I think. Here is a check in with Steph and Nick in Seaside :D . . .

Stephanie and I [Nick] spent a day at the dog park betting on races. Stephanie almost won 30 bucks but barely lost out in the last leg of the race. But just look at how cute she looks with that wonderful skirt and that necklace. Also she's wearing gladiator shoes. How fitting for big colluseum type betting event a la gladiator fights.

I think Steph looks SO good. Haha Compared to me :D But I love Stephs skirt. Good choice!
Ok. So, I am skiing...different frame of mind entirely! No looking cute, just warm and comfortable :) So here I am, long johns and all :D Steamboat Mountain in the background. We went backcountry skiing in Buffalo Pass...it was pretty much awesome! Yes I know what you are thinking..."She looks AWFUL!" Yes, I do. But I have a helmet and goggles on all day...aka no one sees my face or my hair so little time is spent on those things.

All for now, hope everyone is having a great break (assuming you go to SCAD) if not stinks your in school!

Alexis and, thanks to technology, Nick and Steph :D

No comments:

Post a Comment