Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Late...

Hello my Peeps,
So this is really late but you can handle it I know you can...

It's Stephanie writing this time. Today was our last day in Seaside and the most beautiful day we've had so far. I was woken at 730 by my mother asking if I'd like to go on a morning beach walk and who could pass that up. So the whole family took a walk on the beach while the boys slept. Those lazy boys. Always sleeping what do they think this is vacation. Ha ha. The reSt of the day was spent hanging out on the beach, burying Jereme and eatin snowcones which i've been craving since summer. :) alll and all an awesome day and way to end the trip.

When I return I'll add a few more pics to the blog. Including some pics of nick. He was pulling off the beach boy look really well.
See you soon.

Love always,
Steph

So these ones of Me were on the day I left my hometown to fly back to Savannah. It was a great day and I was comfy ready to get on a plan and come back down to the beautiful south :D Unfortunately my luck with flying on all my flights during break was horrid and it was no different on this day, going back to Savannah. I got delayed in Atlanta for about 3 hours. Got in super late on Sunday night...not so much sleep and still had tons of stuff to do before my 8 o'clock class the next day. Oh, well. I suffered through and now I am almost rested. But not really because I just stayed up last night all night. Hmmm, I think it's the start of a rocky term. But enough of me babbling. Here's some pics :D

Oh How nice :D
This one was tough because my dogs decided to come say hello and lick my face and get drool all over me...but I forgive them because I love them :)
The end. So Cute Right haha.

Later Peeps,
Alexis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment