Friday, March 5, 2010

Finals are taking over our lives...


So we all know this finals stuff is a killer. So you can excuse me for not getting the blog up very on time. Anyway I think Im just gonna be lame again and but the pictures up. Thats all that really matters anyway, right?



So dainty.



So that was wednesday night. Late night shoot.



So this was yesterday. Alexis didn't sleep the night before, so she went to bed quite early. So it was just me for the day. So sad all alone in the blog.


Now heres something just for fun...





So Alexis, Katie and Lauren helped me with my color theory final. I made these outfits for them and they modeled them for me today. They did an amazing job. Thank you so much you guys! You are the best. :)

Love, Steph and (Alexis)

No comments:

Post a Comment