Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey Guys!
So today was a relatively normal day. Sounds like it was pretty slow for Steph too. Oh they did an Easter Egg hunt...over to Steph/Nick (I think Nick has been writing all these posts for Steph BTW)...

Well today I (Nick) woke up early and made hot chocolate and hot chai for Stephanie and I as we sat out on the sun deck and read. It was cute. Then her parents came up with a huge seaside wide scavenger hunt for us kids to do. Lots of fun.

This is what Stephanie wore for the hunt. Pretty darn cute right? And that's actually a bug catcher thing that Stephanie is holding there. But it's shaped like a camera!! Ahh! Crazy. Then we went to lunch for her mom's birthday and then stephanie gave me a private lesson on how to play tennis. It was great. I'm a pro now. I beat her.
Then we just ate Asian food that her sister and boyfriend made and watched fargo. Good times. Miss ya!! Hope those long johns aren't too tight.

-Nick (and Stephanie)

Don't worry the long Johns were not too tight :D There were perfect and kept me so warm. I did lunch and dinner with people trying to see everyone I need to see in the 4 days I am home :D That is work my friends. Work.

So before the madness started today, my mom and I did a little photo shoot for me :D We got pretty into it. Here are some of the good ones :D
I was pretty much obsessed with my outfit today, not going to lie. I think I look quite good:D
My mom thought of the hat, I think it looks cute. Kinda Anne of Green Gables though...ahh well. At least it looks good :D

Had to get one with my pooch! What a cute pupper dog :D Cleo is great for photo shoots. We have done many together actually. She is quite good at modeling. And look she is very good at placing he paw :P (Oh Steph I think I will never let that one go)

Love always :D
Alexis :) Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment