Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hallo!

That's German for Hello! haha

So Tuesday...normal day of get up and get to class, and do work in the afternoon. Later in the day I went to the studio to finish my skeleton drawing I am very much a little behind on :D It will get done just is taking a little while. Meanwhile it is free bowling night :D So for the first time in like a month I decide to actually go bowling and guess what?!?!?! Pretty much no one was even going to go! No one even showed up until like 9:30 ish! (Ben and Katie). Steph and Nick where eating till like 10 (took them like 3 hours due to the fact that they were waiting for Patrick who had fallen asleep and was not picking up his phone...uhhh!). I got to the bowling ally at like 9:15 and just waited in my car for someone to show up...Hmmm. But it was a good bowing night. Had a good time with Katie, Ben Steph and Nick, even though I was a serious 5th wheel. It was fine though, I got really kick ass scores! 165 or something then like 130 something! Pretty good huh? Well here we are. Steph and I both wore blazers :D
Oh by the way Patrick was late to breakfast at Monty on Monday too...He needs to get his life together man! haha Don't worry Patrick we still love you even if you are late or a straight up no show half the time :D

I think this trailer was from the HvZ battle, but we made use of it too...
Yay for blazers!
Oh how cute of us. With our legs all crossed like and everything haha

Till next time...like 5 minutes bc I am putting up a post for today :D
Alexis and Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment