Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend


So we are officially slackers. I think this is proving to be the busiest quarter yet. So give us till the end of this week to pick up our slack.


So here was my weekend:
(Alexis went home for Easter, so not sure exactly what she did, all I know is family and the beach were involved)


Malgosia came to visit me. It was so awesome to have her here. I miss that girl when she isn't around. So we went to the beach, hung out at the park, went to the international festival, the SCAD dance performance, insulted a guy trying to sell his photography, you know just the normal stuff. I love her. (ps she took these last two pictures, I think she should transfer here for photography)

Isn't she beautiful?


Nick and I on Easter Sunday. :) Nick tried to match me. Super cute.

This was today! Yay! All caught up.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment