Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alright, Alright, Alright!

Ok, I know what you are thinking...Alexis is THE biggest slacker ever! EVER! So here they finally are! Ummm and they are from like 4 or 5 days ago, so I really don't know what went on that day I could pretend...but that wouldn't be fun. So I'll just say that you don't really care since it is almost Thursday anyway. Well...maybe I can remember what happened yesterday. Hmmm. Yeah I totally forget haha. But this blog isn't even about what Steph and I do. BUT, it is about what we look like :D Ha HA! So yeah Here we are...
Nick is a great photographer :D Yay for Nick.

Aren't we precious!!! Woo haha :D

There we go. Ha, all cute again :D

Well that is all for now,
Alexis
Oh, yeah Steph helped with a fashion show thing yesterday :D You could ask her about that if you want. I don't know anything about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment