Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Streamliner



So Im writing this a day late, and I'd just like to say one thing... Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!
(Love your lovely daughter, Stephanie)
Alright so all of you at SCAD... its crunch time. We are all feeling it. So today was spent mostly doing homework, homework and more homework. We did take a break and eat brunch at the Streamliner, which we should have been doing all along instead of Panera. Sheesh. What were we thinking. Anyway thats all I really have to say. Oh just a little bit of advice, a breakfast sandwich doesn't taste very good on a cinnamon bagel. Alexis and I got to try that by no fault of our own.

Pictures....


Luckily no one else was there while these photos we being taken. Except the waitress, she got a little dance show from Alexis. It was interesting...

So normal... Alexis is so mean to me. And I just sit there and take it. Geez Louise.
Good luck on finals SCAD kids!

Love, Steph and Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment