Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Moley!


How the heck do you even spell Holy Moley? Because spell check keeps telling me that is wrong. So Nick keeps telling me that I't turning into a southern girl with all my new found sayings such as gee, and possibly holy moley. I inadvertently added to his argument as I sat fanning myself with a piece of paper after walking in my wool dress for about 15 minutes. I guess its unavoidable. But hey there is nothing wrong with being a southern girl. There is one thing that the southern girls do that I just don't understand and that is get all dolled up to go to the gym. I think Alexis and I are prime examples of wearing what is comfortable to the gym despite how it looks.

So some fun things that happened over the past few days that we haven't written our blog. Shame on us.
*Abby came to visit Alexis (super cool girl, I was really happy to meet her)
*I got to see She and Him (my crush on Zooey Dechanel exponentially grew throughout the show, and my night ended with a necessary watching of 500 days of Summer, anyone who disagrees that Zooey is the cutest girl out there...well I don't even know what to say to you because you are just wrong)
*Zombies and Humans invaded SCAD
*We had craft night with Katie and made cute little turtle pin cushions (well we didn't finish them but we got close, and when I say "made" everyone should understand that that means "attempted" for Alexis)
*Katie cut my hair and I love it!

I think thats a good enough summary... maybe, maybe not. I did my best. I deserve an A for effort.

So here are the pictures for the past few days:
Maybe our outfits will make up for our lack of posting on time...








We are just so boring, its ridiculous. Now anytime you see a good picture of us you will understand how long it takes to get that picture, because we just mess around for like 20 frames. ( I feel like Im on America's Next Top Model when I say that)

Kay- Tee on craft night with her little turtle, he looked a bit like a beached whale. It was cute.


Extremely large head! But still cute and lovable.





I love this picture of Alexis! So beautiful! We realized today how we just don't even think about taking our pictures in front of people anymore. People were walking and driving by us, looking at us quite funny I'm sure and we just didn't even bat an eye. And if we did, it was probably a blink.

Happy Monday! :)

Love, Steph and Alexis

1 comment:

  1. thanks steph your the bestest for putting these up :D love love love

    ReplyDelete